Why Choose Us
Over the last two decades, the Partners and Associates of The Campbell Law Firm have built expertise in diverse spectrum of legal services. With solid reputation for integrity, client commitment and efficiency, we have developed the under listed as our core practice areas: ADMIRALTY; AVIATION; BANKING; INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS; CORPORATE LAW; ENERGY RESOURCES AND FOREIGN INVESTMENT; LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION; PRIVATE AND REAL ESTATE.
- All aspects of legal services and advice to Shipowners, Managers, Charterers, Cargo Interests, Insurers and Financiers;
- Litigation and arbitration of disputes relating to cargo and charterparties, collisions, salvage operations, damage to ships and their operations generally;
- Investigating all aspects of maritime casualty, including collision, salvage, wreck removal and total or partial loss;.
- Airline formation;
- All hull, passenger and cargo claims.
BANKING, INSURANCE and FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- Reviewing and perfecting security documentation;
- Advising on all forms of security and financing, performance bonds, documentary credits, finance leasing, indemnities and guarantees;
- Handling all aspects of banking litigation and insurance claims.
CORPORATE LAW PRACTICE
- Mergers, acquisition, takeovers, divestitures and capital restructuring;
- Advising on raising of equity capital and debt financing;
- Market products;
- Business formation and general business matters.
ENERGY, NATURAL RESOURCES AND FOREIGN INVESTMENT
- Advising on investment potentials and procedures in Nigeria;
- Preparing all forms of technical agreements including Joint Ventures, Management and Technical Assistance Agreements, Production Sharing Contracts and Memoranda of Understanding;
- Advising on the establishment of joint ventures and wholly foreign-owned companies in Nigeria;
- Advising on the acquisition and exploitation of interests in the fields of minerals, oil and gas;
- Negotiating and dealing with government authorities and relevant state-owned companies and financial institutions;
- Preparing agreements and arrangements in the oil, gas and minerals industries.
LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION
- All areas of litigation in all courts of record in Nigeria;
- Acting as Counsel in domestic and international arbitrations in major areas of commerce, finance and industry.
- Advising individual and trustees on the fiscal and other implications of owning assets in Nigeria;
- Preparation of wills and a full range of probate services.
- All aspects of lease and encumbrance of real properties;
- Investment and dealings in real property;
- Property litigation;
- General property related work.